I am Mohammad Raihanul Bashar from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I've completed my BSc in Computer Science from Independent University, Bangladesh. I'm currently working as a Research Assistant at the Computer Vision & Cybernetics group under the supervision of Dr. M. Ashraful Amin. My research interests include, but are not limited to, Medical Machine Learning, Computational Neuroscience, Biomedical Imaging, Cognitive Science, Reinforce- ment Learning, Deep Learning, Bayesian Machine Learning and Information Theory, Lifelong Learning Computer Vision, Artificial IntelligenceHere's my CV.
- Aunnoy K Mutasim, Rayhan Sardar Tipu, Mohammad Raihanul Bashar, Md Kafiul Islam, M. Ashraful Amin, ”Pattern Recognition in EEG Signals”, Computational Intelligence for Pattern Recognition, November 2017, Springer-Verlag.pdf.
- Aunnoy K Mutasim, Mohammad Raihanul Bashar, Rayhan Sardar Tipu, Md Kafiul Islam, M. Ashraful Amin, ”Effect of Artefact Removal Techniques on EEG Signals for Video Category Classification”, 24th International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR). pdf.
- Mohammad Raihanul Bashar, Rayhan Sardar Tipu, Aunnoy K Mutasim, M. Ashraful Amin, ”Effect of EMG Artifacts on Video Category Classification from EEG”, Joint 2017 6th International Conference on Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV) & 1st International Conference on Imaging, Vision & Pattern Recognition (icIVPR).pdf.
- Aunnoy K Mutasim, Rayhan Sardar Tipu, Mohammad Raihanul Bashar, M. Ashraful Amin, ”Video Category Classification Using Wireless EEG”, The 10th International Conference on Brain Informatics (BI 2017). pdf.
- Mohammad Raihanul Bashar, Abul Al Arabi, Rayhan Sardar Tipu, Md Tanvir Alam Sifat, Md Zobair Ibnalam, M. Ashraful Amin. ”2D Surface Mapping for Mine Detection via Wireless Networking”. 2nd International Conference on Control and Robotics Engineering, (ICCRE 2017).pdf.
- Abul Al Arabi, Rayhan Sardar Tipu, Mohammad Raihanul Bashar, Binoy Barman, Shama Ali Monica, M. Ashraful Amin. ”Implementation of Low Cost Stereo Humanoid AdaptiveVision for 3D positioning and Distance Measurement for Robotics Application with Selfcalibration.” 11th Asia Modelling Symposium, (AMS 2017).pdf.